We went to Red Robin after the baseball game and enjoyed a yummy dinner. Our favorite place to eat and this time the kids were able to have mac and cheese. Happy Birthday Caleb!!!Monday, June 15, 2009
I made Caleb his own personal cake. I put it in front of him and we sang Happy Birthday. Then I said it is all yours! It took him a few days to eat it all. :0)
We went to Red Robin after the baseball game and enjoyed a yummy dinner. Our favorite place to eat and this time the kids were able to have mac and cheese. Happy Birthday Caleb!!!
We went to Red Robin after the baseball game and enjoyed a yummy dinner. Our favorite place to eat and this time the kids were able to have mac and cheese. Happy Birthday Caleb!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment