Friday, December 19, 2008

Time to put up the lights!!! My little helper with the lights! She gave me all the plastic thingy's that hold the lights up. Thanks Abbey for helping me and putting all those thingy's together for me!
My neighbor Erik on the peak of my garage. I called upon his services when the extension ladder went as high as possible with me on it and I STILL couldn't touch the peak. So on the roof he went and finishing the lights we did. Thanks Erik! I know that is what you wanted to do that day! :0)

Me, praying all the while I am attaching those thingy's so I can hang the lights. I was nervous when I was at the top of the ladder and the ground was so far away:0) Thanks to the Lord I didn't fall in front of my daughter, Whew!


No comments: