Friday, December 19, 2008

So what do you do AFTER Thanksgiving day? Well, if you are crazy like me and Amy....YOU GO SHOPPING AT 4AM! You bet! Amy and I got up before the birds could chirp their little songs and we were off with our lists and stores to hit. Thanks again to Esther....she slept on my couch so I could shop! You are great!!!!! Moi, after some 4 or 5 hours of driving, shopping, standing in lines, and thinking way too hard way too early in the morning:0) Did I get what I wanted, nope. Is that okay? Yep!
Sleeping beauties standing in line at Wally World (Walmart) right about 5am! Thanks for the morning experience again this year Amy!

All I have to say is, MISBEHAVED AND INSANE PEOPLE!!!!! There were so many people! They, including us, were all waiting for the 5am "okay" call to grab what we wanted. When that happened, oh my, watch out!!!! One lady got hit by a falling end cap, another lady was actually sitting on the only 2 lego boxes that were in the ad, and Amy and I were just standing around in awe of the craziness happing before our eyes!


No comments: