Typhoon Lagoon we are coming rain or shine! As we boarded the bus to go to the water park, the sky above let it all out with so much rain that I couldn't figure out how we were going to have fun. However, once we got there, it stopped and as the people all packed up and went home, we started our day of fun...and the sun came out too!

Here is a picture from the walk way heading into the water park.

One of those picture moments. Typhoon Lagoon has this gator that is put in a picturesque spot and voila...this is what comes about. Excitement!

There is a
snorkling exhibit that we went on that you could supposedly swim with sharks. Now we had no idea what kind of sharks, but after waiting and getting up to the water, the older kids opted out while Curtis and Caleb went for it. The water was absolutely
fridged! My feet hurt it was that cold. After all that excitement, I quickly swam across to see no sharks at all! I guess they were there, I just missed them. Either way, Caleb got an award for swimming with the sharks which he thought was pretty cool. This is Abbey outside that area while waiting for the boys to come out of the restroom.

Posing for a picture because mom said so:0)

After hours of
swimmings it was now about 9pm and time to get out and go. We were a bit hungry so I bought us all these
pipin' hot mini donuts that just melt in your mouth! They were so good that 12 just didn't do it for us. However at $7.50 for 12
mini's we opted to get a pizza back at the hotel:0) Those donuts were so good! Yummy!

I took this picture because this specific day it fit perfectly. It says: The storm is over. The coast is clear....

Once again proof of how much we like to try things on and take a picture:0) They all put these Mickey glasses on and said..."Take our picture mom!"
No comments:
Post a Comment