Saturday, September 06, 2008

Tail end of summer is here. Our summer here in western Washington was a real unreliable one. One week we would have days in the 80's and 90's and then the next week it would be in the 50's and 60's! It was so drastic from one week to the next. However in late July and early August it was nice and warm. Thanks to my wonderful friend Amy, the kids enjoyed a few days out in the pool in her backyard with her son Keegan. Thanks for the summer memories everyone! This is me with Caleb and Keegan. Taking a break from the cool water.
The brood of kiddos enjoying summer in the pool with and always with, their goggles! Jacob, Keegan, Abbey, Caleb.
Amy and I took the kids to the park. The kids played and then wanted to go down to the sandbox/volleyball "pit". They dug holes (which they filled) and had a fun time. That is Jacob head deep in a hole.
Daddy out riding with Abbey ON Abbey's bike. She thought it was the coolest thing and before I knew it I had Caleb running in asking me if I could do the same on his bike...but of course. Curtis and I were out on the kids' bike that day having a fun time with the kids.:0)
I won some tickets to the local Rainiers baseball game in Tacoma through an auction from Caleb's school. And what happened as we started heading to the baseball game???? But of course...it started to rain and then pour and then rain!!! WHY?? By the time we got there it was damp but not raining. We found our dry seats which just barely fit under the awning. We had a fun time but after the game was 0-4 in the 5th inning and it had really started to rain, we left. Nice Washington family outing:0)

No comments: