Tuesday, October 02, 2007







Amy set me up and I thought I was going out to dinner with her for my birthday. Well she showed up all dressed like she was going to Hawaii. She said put all this on and I am going to blind fold you and take you to a special place. Well after driving for a half hour we ended back at her place but it had been changed into a Tiki Hawaiian getaway. She had decoration all over her house down the tropical candy. She made ribs, oriental fruit salad, coconut rice, and drinks with little umbrellas. She also had a banana split ice cream cake that was SOOOO good. All the food was yummy and I could have had a lot more ribs. Great birthday party with my friends Amy, Danielle, and Stephanie. It was really fun and I top on my list of favorite days. We even watched Blue Hawaii with Elvis Presley. Happy Birthday to me and thanks for making it memoriable Amy!!!!!!

1 comment:

Mrs. Janice said...

Thank you Amy, for being such a good friend to my daughter!